Professional services at your fingertip.
AC Partial Gass Charge (1-1.5 ton)
What to Expect?
- Refrigerant Pressure Check
- Refrigerant charge according to need
- Refrigerant charge with including service charge.
- Other Components, Materials or Parts (if used)
- Transportation (if applicable)
Additional Work Scope:
- Nitrogen test needs to be done to identify the location of leakage (Charges for which will be extra)
- Gas Refill (Charges for which will be extra)
- For the AC outdoor unit, the variable hanging charge is applicable for height and difficulties.
Terms & Pricing
- Diagnosis Charge: Diagnosis Charge of maximum BDT 300 is applicable if the customer decides not to take the service after the service provider has done a diagnosis of the problem.
- Service Charge: Upon inspection and may vary depending on the overall work scope.
- Warranty on consumables and parts will be as per manufacturer.
7 Days Service Warranty is given by Airtech on related works.
- Liability: Airtechbd will not be liable for any pre-existing issues/potential risks reported by the technician but not handled due to customer refusal to repair the same.
- Payment: After service completion – you can pay through online or COD. After payment please make sure, you have received the SMS containing the money receipt.